DIAMOND OUTFITTERS – ZERO OUTFITTER FEES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Online Store and Website
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY:
ALL GUIDE AND HUNT FEES ARE FINAL:
No refunds will be made for canceled hunts for any reason. No rate reductions or extra days will be given if hunters leave before the conclusion of the hunt or if they fail to arrive on prearranged dates. We recommend you purchase trip cancellation insurance in the event you are unable to make your trip due to work, injury, illness or death. Refunds are not granted for weather delays, area or season closures.
I understand that my credit card will be charged $349, $399, $599, or $749 per year on the anniversary date of my membership (auto-renewal) based on the product I signed up for. I understand one benefit of my membership is that my membership fee will never increase (“grandfathered”) even if the price of membership increases for new members in the future. I understand I can cancel my membership myself at any time by logging into my online account or with 30 days notice via email to: [email protected]. I understand fees paid are unconditionally non-refundable.
I acknowledge Diamond Outfitters/Zero Outfitter Fees (DO/ZOF) will email me annually (usually in Nov/Dec) so I can update my account and credit card, make changes or adjustments as I see fit, and that it is my responsibility to keep my account information up to date. I understand I will lose bonus points and/or loyalty points by not responding in a timely manner.
I understand I decide whether to be applied in Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Wyoming or Utah (some, or all) and for what species. I authorize and provide power of attorney to Diamond Outfitters/Zero Outfitter Fees to use my credit card to purchase and auto-renew my mandatory state hunting license(s) when required (please refer to state game and fish websites for current license pricing), DO/ZOF and state application fees/bonus point fees/point guard fees (totaling a combined $45 per person, per species application) and big game tags henceforth until otherwise directed by me. I understand AZ, NV and UT only charge my credit card for the big game tags upon successful draw. I understand NM and WY charge the full big game tag fees on my credit card upfront, and then refunds my card for any tag I do not draw within 1-2 billing cycles. I understand WY has a separate bonus points only application period. I understand AZ, NV and UT automatically provide bonus points upon unsuccessful draw. I hereby grant power of attorney for DO/ZOF to apply me in the Arizona draw as directed by me under the permits and guide service of Diamond Outfitters. I hereby grant power of attorney to ZOF to apply me in the regular NM draw as directed by me under the permits and guide service of Borderland Adventures (which merged with Diamond Outfitters in 2019), the NM Outfitter of record. I understand there are no bonus points in New Mexico. NOTE: When applying as a group in AZ only one group leader will be charged for all tag fees. Licenses and ZOF application fees may be charged separately. In contrast, NM tag/license/application fees may all be paid individually–even for groups. I hereby grant power of attorney to ZOF to apply me in the NV, WY and UT draws under the permits and guide service of licensed and permitted allied outfitters with ZOF that have an outstanding long-term successful relationship with ZOF and understand the outfitters in these states vary by species. Nevada Master Guide 1511509. Utah Outfitter Registration 10753984-7500. Wyoming Outfitter Registration Number BG-019.
I understand it is solely my responsibility to update credit card information annually with Diamond Outfitters/Zero Outfitter Fees and return my survey to Diamond Outfitters/Zero Outfitter Fees by or before the due date. In lieu of the survey I can email [email protected] or call the office with updates/questions. Clients must be a member in good standing (paid membership at time of hunt and draw application) to be eligible. Client pays additionally for their species tag(s), state hunting license(s), application fees and gratuities. 1:1 guide, meals, lodging, trophy fees, USFS, State and BLM permits (if required), field transportation during the hunt and basic field processing are included with my Zero Outfitter Fees membership. Not all hunts are ZOF eligible. Eligible hunts and units vary from year to year. Some of the considerations for units are unit trophy age class, history, total tag numbers, predation, winter kill, wildfire, habitat/moisture conditions and more. I understand ZOF hunts are (typically) peak rut dates in the most in-demand units and I am not guaranteed I will draw a tag. I understand that draw odds are statistically low. I have had all questions regarding draw odds answered to my satisfaction. I understand there is no limit to the amount of hunts I can draw in a year and my active Zero Outfitter Fees membership in good standing will cover all eligible drawn hunts. I understand the longer I am a member and put in for the draws with bonus points, the better my draw odds become.
REFUNDS FOR APPAREL, HATS, GEAR, MISCELLANEOUS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Refunds and Exchanges – To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must first contact us by: by: (1) emailing from our Contact Us page; (2) calling us at 1-520-730-8147; or (3) writing to us at: Diamond Outfitters, P.O. Box 3347, Prescott, Arizona, 86302 to alert us of the damage, then we will authorize the return of the damaged item to us. Upon receipt of the damaged item we will ship out a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
- Refunds (if applicable) – Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your replacement or refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable) –If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by: by: (1) emailing from our Contact Us page; (2) calling us at 1-520-730-8147; or (3) writing to us at: Diamond Outfitters, P.O. Box 3347, Prescott, Arizona, 86302.
- Sale items (if applicable) –Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Exchanges (if applicable) – We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us by: by: (1) emailing from our Contact Us page; (2) calling us at 1-520-730-8147; or (3) writing to us at: Diamond Outfitters, P.O. Box 3347, Prescott, Arizona, 86302 and then we will authorize the return of your item to us.
- Return Product Shipping – To return your product, you need to contact us prior to shipping the item. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES:
Diamond Outfitters is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order.
Parcel Shipping orders are shipped directly to your location. All orders will be processed within 48 hours. We currently use USPS parcel shipping. Your order is delivered to your shipping address one to three business days after processing.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. Your acceptance of these terms is considered your valid signature for legal purposes and at the time of your signature, the digital (e-signature) of Dan Adler, Matt Woodward and Jordan Hall are also valid and in effect. Thank you.
CONTACTING DIAMOND OUTFITTERS – ZERO OUTFITTER FEES
If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us via the email, phone number or address shown below.
Contact Us page
Diamond Outfitters – Zero Outfitter Fees
P.O. Box 3347
Prescott, Arizona 86302
Revised September 7, 2023